Luxurious Himalayan Temple Oud Soy Candle
Be prepared to be swept away into the deep, enchanting smoky nights of the Far East, the textures and sounds of temples alighting all your senses. Fawcett's luxurious Natural Soy candle has been poured into his favourite amber whisky glass adorned with his rather fine monogram glinting in gold and finished with the highest quality cotton wick. The cotton wick provides a more natural fragrance and noticeable glow when the candle is lit, and helps your candle burn longer, therefore preventing waste in order for you to enjoy your candle for longer.
Your candle comes to you sealed with Captain Fawcett's hand-crafted brass and cork cap to ensure the scent is kept at its desired concentration, it is said that it becomes a rather handy heat resistant platform to sit your lit candle upon.
Burn time: 45 hours (approximately)
Top – Smokey Saffron, Plum & Fig Blossom
Middle – Leather & Rich Muguet
Base – Oud, Amber, Tonka, Musk & Vanilla.
220g ℮ 7.76oz
• When lighting candle for the first time, allow wax to melt all the way to the sides of the jar.
• Always burn on an even, heat-proof surface.
• Place away from drafts and never leave unattended whilst burning.
• To encourage even and smoke-free burning, trim the cotton wick to a length of 5mm each time before lighting.
• Always keep the wax pool free from foreign objects.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours continuously and discontinue when 10mm of wax remains.
• Keep out of reach of children
• Do not move or touch candle while lit.